Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ah yes indeed...I still see Mathew Friend around and about occasionally but I think his life is different now as he is well and truly on the student circuit. Briony bumps into him occasionally too. Antony no h was always good value but again his life has moved on as he is no longer as I understand it the Lib Dem candidate....but if the guys are out there and want to join then would be good.

The idea with the openness is Im trying to create a worthy document with all the main writers /players in the town, that was the idea anyway. We cant do that behind pseudynoms, and we did it that way before for years. Now we are trying something new but not as many are brave enough to give it a go this way.

By the way does anyone have Lorraine Sencicle's email, she did try to join one time but it was a time of our earlier days tech problems and it never happened. I read lately she was disillusioned with newspapers...so...in that case. Please email her address to me if any of you have it. dover7@msn.com. Thanks.

end link