Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic I am very aware that you didn't mention the word "tattoo" in your original posting so the point I want to get on top of is WHAT exactly it was about those three photos that prompted you to make your posting? When I ran DoverWeb I showed photos of George Alt (newly blinged-up after becoming Mayor) "letting his hair down" - no gold jewelery, no majestic robes, just George being George enjoying the after-party that I was lucky enough to be invited to. So why was that okay and this isn't? I'm merely suggesting that Sue's tattoos are the only logical thing that offend you, as nothing else would have prompted your posting.

I have 10 tattoos, my wife has 2 (and they look bloody gorgeous on her) and if our new Mayor is a modern, individual, tattooed local girl then I call this a huge leap of progress and I am proud to have such a lady - a REAL PERSON - representing us!

end link