Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

christine.a wrote:
    YOU are the problem.....#15

No - actually as I observe it, I am not a problem. I live within the Town of Dover, thus I am a Townsfolk.

I have good money in my purse. Today, I went to a Market which was non-existent, many other people were there with equally good money to spend.

My friends in Canterbury and Folkestone follow the same procedure, money in their purses to spend on and within their local Market. Which offers good stalls, and a secure knowledge to their clientele that they will be open, whatever.

No not Dover, we do not know if the Market will be there, and it is a terrible way to offer any service.

Mr de Little, you left Dover to run a Pub...anyone who offers any opinion on this forum, you pop up like Lucifer to shove down an opinion or comment.

I feel, with concern, that you are showing menopausal tendencies, should seek professional help.

Maybe, take a break and observe yourself and your dislike of your fellow human beings. Perhaps, stop shooting from the hip all the time, and learn to love the people of Dover, and their opinions.

christine, whoever you are, why don't you get off your arse and actually do something?

I ran the market for 2 years, we averaged over 20 stalls, sometimes reaching 30.

So you live in the town, no wonder its so derelict if grizzled old women like you spend their time moaning while never actually contributing. This forum is full of idiots hiding behind pseudonyms that do far more harm than good.

You are a coward and a spiteful piece of work.

end link