Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This thread was put up to give some good news. It has degenerated in to a disgraceful and undignified squabble.

The buildings christine.a bangs on about (who still hasn't contacted me to discuss her keyboard worrioring abuse buy the way), will - I understand - be put to Auction next month. You have an opportunity to put your money where your big mouths are and do something about the buildings yourselves.

In the meantime, undaunted, the Town Team continues to put together very time consuming and expensive plans to win £1.7million from the Coastal Communities Fund to do something attractive for Dover which will link the DTIZ to the established town by creating a leisure/work space that will be attractive and available to all.

We will be very pleased to see you all at the open Town Team Meeting this evening at the Marina Hotel from 5.30pm. I wonder how many fingers I will need to use to count attendance from contributors to this thread?

end link