Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Very interesting reading all the above quotes, However, I admit I don't visit this page as often as I should. As for quote 27, is this a rare occurrence? as I sweep my step and pick up litter from my road on a daily basis. As for quote 27: I agree a cable car would be like a visit to Alton Towers, however whilst i do not agree with pinching ideas from other parts of the world, I do however, like the funiculaire railway that takes you up a lot of the way to the Sacre Coeur & Montmartre in Paris. and not in the least bit did I feel I was on a funfair ride.
    As for bulldozing the whole of Dover, I think NOT as in quote 30, history, history, history.
    As quote 36 says it is much safer to stay off Dover Forum!
    Not sure about that, I ran about on a Sunday helping someone in distress, only to be lied to at a later date, my saving grace is that I saved an animal that day!, thank the Lord.

end link