Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you Dover Pilot .The whole monetary system in this country needs a rethink .I understand as an xCouncillor.why these vanity projects get funded.How school budget are run.etc. Here in Dover needing food banks etc.Visit Dover how can you when they cut the bus services ..?During my twenty seven years at DDC I worked tirelesly.When I voted I always was aware it wasn’t my money but others .After my recent spell in hospital I would not want anyone to have had my experience.The nurses were marvellous .I m 84 years old and I never never want to witness the scenes of over worked staff again.Home again no follow up with my GP.I have to rely on my youngest Son to help me .The Elder working away .The few that work keep others in employment.This is no sob story but I will continue to make sure that change will happen.Our local MP should visit unannounced and work along side the staff in our local hospital.

end link