Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Helloooo Marek, Good to hear from you. looks like you are beginning to find your feet down there in an affluent sounding Jersey. I did indeed get a bit of a good story at the party as Big Dave did indeed have one or two over the yardarm and revealed that he was sick of all the political shanigans at the Town Council and is packing it in at the next election, to be a Rotary President in Deal. Story still in our..."All Recent features".

Just so I dont have any fallout with the wimmin around here...I must just correct you...its Colette that does the pictures and the notes, Jan just looks decorative in the shots! I hope Ive said that with as much delicate PR as I can manage with regard to the girls. As we know the fallout from wimmin can be extreme over the smallest things..and I always thought they were angelic fragrant little things with a penchant for cooking and cleaning !! Im ducking now...

end link