Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Oh I love it, I did laugh. I can just imagine the expression on your Sister-in-law's face. Speaking of ketchup explosions I had a similar experience in a restaurant in Miami. My friend's nephew Tony loves ketchup, there's nothing he can't drown with the stuff. When his burger arrived he grabbed the bottle and shook it vigorously and yep......the lid can't have been on properly (they still use the dinky glass bottles in the US.) For a small bottle it made a surprisingly large mess - the ceiling, lights, the table, Tony, his Uncle. Luckily I escaped most of it but the waitress nearly dropped the plates when she returned as it looked like a war zone in our corner. A few hundred napkins and a mop and bucket later normality was restored and Tony had to ask for a new bottle of ketchup to put some on his burger as there was none left!

end link