Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Part 3
    Armed with a carrier bag full of medicine..and if anyone on the forum can advise what sort of drug Bacillus Clausii Erceflora is I would be most grateful..we continued our descent..at breakneck speed..towards Manila.I made the decision not to eat or drink anything for fear of the dreaded rumble in the jungle but that was nothing in comparison to an almighty thunderstorm quickly followed by an earhquake which made the Kent earthquake pale into insignificance.The queue for the loo at the next pit stop..and I mean pit was vey long and for me too long so the chicken run next door would have to suffice.Hey dont complain to PaulB at least it was organic..

Parts of the road disappeared together with most of my resolve to live but continue we did until we reached our beloved but small condo.The floor looked welcoming in comparison to the minivan and a driver hellbent on beating Sterling Moss on a downhill rally record.

Oh for a glass of ice cold beer...alas its not to be and will not be for a few bog rolls to come.

Surely my meeting the wifes family in T G I F bar was free from mishap.....?I spoke too soon..

end link