Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek you get naughtier by the day

For the record I haven't been visited by the fraud squad. I intend to smack mareks legs VERY HARD when I see him.

The town council have offered to open up the Town council offices for the band and show them around.

I know that the Americans love England's history and Quaintness, so it will be nice if the kids have time for them to take a look.

I have e-mailed just about everyone I can think of press wise. Superman Roger W adjusted my poster and that is the one you will see around town as from tomorrow. A few have gone out already to the Charlton centre and upper part of Town. I still have the main bit of Town, London Road and Cherry Tree to do, but my poor old printer is in hypa drive at the minute.

As for "coming clean " on the story marek. I honestly don't ever see us getting the answers we rightly deserve.
    Very sad really, but there you go.

All I know is that the girls had a fantastic time and I have now written and posted a letter to Wembley Arena operations manager Sue Bass to thank her, along with Chris Hewlitt the Pr/promotions guy for status Quo, who were absolute diamonds. They treated our Town's ambassadors so well.

lv Mand

end link