Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

You were right about PARKER PENS they were on D.H.B. Land but when D,H.B. needed the land Parker Pens asked the then council to help find a new home in Dover and the then council turn them down.
    How do I know that well I was working next door to their factory at that time and that is fact .

I remain yours faithfully Vic Matcham

As put in a post by brian about puting up today My Nomination paper were all O.K. FOR THE SEAT of St Radigunds ward for the Town Council and all so I am standing aain for the River council and again for M.P. all fundng put up by myself. As some of you know I was on the Town council for some 4years and also on the RIVER Council I have been a sportsman in the town for over 20years And I like a fight in the ring and out of it so I am carring on till I drop.
    I am still working at the age of 67years I love doing what I do and if I get voted back on to the Council I will carrie on the work I was doing

before. SMI

LEY:yikesI remain yours faithfully Vic matcham

end link