Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As I said Burlington house six years or more before it comes down and as I said before that is fact. I have lived IN this town all my life that is over 67years and never has it been like it is today did you know that the Parker pen is 150 years old this year as seen on the T.V. this week, they were in Dovor in the 1950s and the council then told them to get out.
    What about M.F.I.again it was the council who got rid of them they would have still been here today if it had not been for the council.
    I have said this before it has been and still is the planning committee of the D.D.C. holding back our town not the cllrs but some of their officers and that has been going on for years all this is fact.
    And now it is Pfzers turn 800jobs to go in the new year an I have found out they plan to close the gates within 5years that will been up to 5000 jobs could go but lets hope that can be saved.

We have been told year after year it is all going to happen in the town I just hope it does, time will tell if what I say is just hot air or not.

I remain yours faithfully
    Vic Matcham

end link