Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Bern its because of postimgs like yours that people have left the forum.I donot need to tell you what I do and when but thought sometimes Jo public need to be aware of what we do .Its not all social events.At least I dont bore your socks off by telling you what Im doing every day and why Im too busy to post .One can never do too a good job and votes should never be taken for granted .

Yes I am accountable to all the people and indeed many Labour councillors and the MP live in the ward I represent ,and I get on with them very well.The river turnout was the highest in the district so I dont need you to make unjust comments about me.I never take my vote for granted you can never please all the people all the time .I see you post on another thread perhaps you can read between the lines .Dont have a go at me speak to your local councillors .There is a cabinet meeting tomorrow at 11.00 am open to the public .Full council on wednesday 10th at 6.00pm

end link