Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think Graham hit the nail on the head in the Mer***y,I have made comments on here and the thread Better Dead about these downbeat comments.We all know Dover can improve but to slag it off without being constructive is not helping.
    There are some on here that need to put thier mouth were the money is,it is easy to sit there and critise and let the others do the work and take the flack while they moan and groan.
    As Graham said these postings can be are read throughout the world and they do nothing to encourage people vo visit and invest in Dover,and Gwyn Prosser has criticised the cynics.
    I say once again if those who ONLY come on here to have a go at Dover time after time,should stand up and be counted,stand for where the decisions are made.
    It is frustrating being a Councillor because everything has to be done correctly and this means slowly,and we all want action now.
    I have said we should take the BUT out of Dover,I love this Town,the people,the sights the walks and I look forward to the regeneration,but it must be done correctly,where I work is one of the first parts to be done,and because of poor management and building work,it was a mess and we have spent 18months complaining (constructive) about it.
    So once again lets see these people do something about what they are moaning about and stand for Council,I look forward to the Challenge,these people make Barry sound intresting as he can speak on more than 1 subject.

end link