Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Not really Jan. I wasn't at all happy with that original poster that had Love Dover Ltd. on it, and when I checked there was no such limited company so I asked a question on the forum. Time has passed and it all appears to be above board, and someone has done something to hopefully improve the town by buying a property. No other mayor has taken such a big step to do something constructive, but Mr. Rix keeps getting criticised for not doing exactly what all previous mayors have also failed to do, at least as regards the disgusting shops that were pointed out earlier, but the same ex-mayors get complimented on how good they were at doing exactly what Mr. Rix has been doing. I'm not really biased towards Mr. Rix to any great extent, just fed up seeing him getting knocked for actually trying to do something. I don't disagree at all that previous mayors have made a good job of their mayorships (!), and have done it in they way they thought best.

end link