Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So you have finally broken radio silence! Just to clarify the situation, I emailed you twice via Facebook personal messaging. Both of these messages you have ignored. The first one simply asked for an email address that would be most appropriate to contact with my questions. The second pointed out that just an acknowledgement or a simple "Sorry, don't know" would have been polite. You also ignored my first post on here. Before you burst out into squeals of denial, every action on Facebook is recorded and can be downloaded (although the mechanism is a bit tortuous) into a zip file. I would therefore have no problem whatsoever backing up what I have just said, if you want to make a slanging match of this.

Of much more interest to me is trying to understand why DTC suddenly decided to purchase a fairly immaculate looking (on the outside and public areas at least) town centre property and then establish some sort of not for profit organisation to faciltate it. I'm not saying there's skullduggery involved - I'm just mystified. I gather from your response that you can't take the issue any further forward at this point. I also sense a reluctance to dig deeper and ask the more awkward questions. That's fine. Of course, it's absolutely your prerogative. I just wish you could have said so in the first place and saved a lot of faffing about.

I'm still wondering if anyone else involved reads this forum and might consider a post to put matters straight?

end link