Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Firstly, thank you for your welcome, Howard. Perhaps I am being overly optimistic but all I was looking for originally was a point of contact to which to send my questions. Starting with one's Community Councillor didn't seem to me to be unreasonable.

Secondly, thanks to Mermaid for the cut and paste. I hadn't seen that minute before. My apologies for not having dug deeper. It is helpful in that it points back to previous decisions but is far from clear. Not for profit organisations can comprise various types. Which type has been used? The minute refers to "the initial project outlined in this report" (Chairman's Report July 2016) being the purchase and redevelopment of a commercial property in the centre of Dover. Is this report available in the public domain? It will presumably give some insight into the reasons why this particular property was singled out whilst the regeneration company was still in the process of being incorporated. Additionally, the RC will report appropriate on its activities to the Council, the Proper Officer and the Mayor. Have any such reports been produced thus far and, if so, will they be made public?

end link