Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There's not really been much more information forthcoming since my last post. I find this strange. I really thought that it would engender more interest. Indeed the silence from my own "community" councillor has been deafening, despite the fact that he has subsequently posted on a separate subject. What's the problem, kind sir? Don't you have any interest in one of your constituent's genuine concerns? I wouldn't have thought such ignorance would bode well for your future political career.

But back to the topic in question, can anyone advise me whether it is true that Love Dover is a fully and correctly established charitable trust? I would also like to see the minutes of the meeting where the purchase of Dickens Corner was agreed and therefore the documented reasons for doing so. Finally (for now), I'm assuming that the purchase was funded by a loan to Love Dover from DTC tax payers' money. If so, on what basis and on what terms was this loan made and how can its progress be monitored?

Will anyone deign to respond?

end link