Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yesterday Evening.

I attended the public meeting at the Dover Town Council offices.
    Excellent turnout. Which challenges the mindset of those who feel they must dictate to us what Dover needs. That no-one that is the Dover populace, is interested in Dover.

Or will not roll-up their sleeves.

One of the biggest turn outs for some time. Obviously, I am, like many other local people very concerned over the hasty and secretative set up of the Love Dover "Charity".

There are no answers to these questions that many local people are asking.

Who appointed the directors? When, where and who attended this and other meetings?

How accountable to the People of Dover, is the taxpayers £350,000 money that has set-up this private charity?

Taxpayers money, a large amount appears not to have been reported to Dover Town Council.
    Any recorded minutes?

Who, what or how many Estate Agents were asked to take part other than
    Tersons Estate Agents.?

There appears to be no accountability regarding the Taxpayers Money. Indeed, the present Town Clerk, seems to have set up a business on our behalf, and appears to be running it in secret.

Last night, both the Dover Express and a local man attempted to raise
    these concerns.

The other Town Councillors - of the 18/19 that we have, seem to taken a vow of silence.

However when searching questions were asked. The Chair Woman (P Brivio) closed the Meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison Burton - Town Clerk declare herself to be a qualified Legal Lawyer.

What are her Legal Qualifications? Where did she attain them?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will emphasis and clarify - there is nothing personal regarding any of this.

Merely a sense of outrage that we are continually treated as numb nuts and fools.

end link