Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The trouble is Jan that some people here are not really interested in the truth when they can make up what they want the story to be.

The meeting was told what is happening in very clear terms. I have attempted to tell the story on this forum before but it gets me in to trouble. So with all due respect, I am not going down that road again myself; but the actual truth is in the public domain and it is not devious, not corrupt, just good for Dover. Many will be glad about that, many others will still be suspicious, but I can't do much about it. If the people who roll their sleeves up and put themselves out, stop because of the keyboard warriors, then Dover will be much the poorer. I see many of the same faces at the various groups I attend, but never, ever people on forums like this although to be fair, some on here remain faceless by virtue of a gutless pseudonym, so I may be wrong.

end link