Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

My lastest E-mail to our MP and local DDC councilors.. I expect lack of action again

Hi,

Enough is Enough! This is another hit and run by a lorry coming on the estate from that illegal lorry park. And this is in broad daylight.

Aycliffe feels like it is under siege by lorries from one’s coming on the estate, the lorry park and Dover TAP

Please do not tell me it is the signage. The lorry park is in an unsuitable area
    on an unsuitable road.

Rather than keep on compiling information about the number of lorries that are coming on to the estate surely DDC have the power close it.. or can our MP get it closed. This has gone on for far too long. We need action now

You should take a look at the verge opposite the entrance of the lorry park it has now got deep tyre ruts near the the edge of the cliff. Surely very dangerous

I would like to arrange a meeting with our MP and councillors about having emergency powers to shut this lorry park down

Or does no one care about Aycliffe.

We have no evening buses

Dover Tap

No extra parking

No community hub

No investment

No levelling up

Here are the photos of the latest hit and run

end link