Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

My latest e-mail to our MP and DDC councillors…..

Any news on the lorry park at South Military Road

Every week now we are having lorries come on the estate getting lost trying to find the lorry park. Often they are being directed off the estate by Aycliffe residents.

Also the verge opposite the exit of the lorry park is getting totally churned up. It is a in area of conservation. It also dangerously close to the cliff edge.

If look at the second tight curve going up towards the lorry park the lorries have to cut into the verge to go round it. There tyre tracks showing this.

I have also had lorries come round the corner partially on the wrong side of the white lines forcing me towards the crash barriers. Very unnerving.

As I have said before the road is not suitable for HGV’s 24/7…

Aycliffe residents are getting fed up of the inaction to close the lorry park due to its unsuitable location. It has been 5 months since our concerns were raised. How long will take before another car is damaged or there is an accident on South Military Road

It again feels as Aycliffe is the forgotten estate of Dover

end link