Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I havent seen the very successful TV programme myself but you do come across snippets. Only yesterday I saw the soft shoe shimmy of former newshound John Sergeant on national news...for some unfortunate reason the chap is now known as the 'dancing pig'. Rather unjustly I would have thought. He's light on his feet and has lost 2 stone..so whats wrong with that sez I....

Lord Mandelson, Labours leading light, having just watched the same clip as yours truly, did not rule himself out of taking part. Oooh I say !!.. Just think of it, this could be Labours secret plan to win the next election. 12 or 14 million viewers would watch him on the show and maybe even all vote for his Party in a general election. Golly gumdrops this could get the Tories worried. I could see Mandelson now...all flouncing forlocks, bum in air and knees together as he tackles his pasa doble!! A definite vote winner...and who cares about the economy going down the toilet.

The Tories would have to have their go as its always balanced out. Im sure George Osborne could easily manage an eyewatering splitz in the middle of a pulsating pirouette, or even a backflip in the middle of his fandango!

And a very liberal Nick Clegg would be entirely at home with a rumpy pumpy rumba! Oooh the mind boggles!

end link