Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

OK, so businesses go bust and shops close. That's a matter of life these days. We at the London Road Community Forum realise that must always happen. However we have been banging on about the state of the empty shops for years now.

One scheme that was attractive was to make the boarding-up look presentable, not just stirling board, that giant woodchip that is invading our shopping areas.

At last, I thought this morning, hooray, someone is actually doing what we want.

Alas, tonight, driving past I see that part of the vinyl has already been ripped off and someone has put their "tag" in its place.

What can we do to stop this petty mindless vandalism? Answers on a postcard please addressed to Gordon Brown or whoever else is running this benighted country. I've sent a picture to Paul asking him to append it to this thread.

All this happened in broad daylight but I suppose nobody saw it happen!

Terry

end link