Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A big thank you to all of those that helped make a success of our 'Open Day' at the masonic hall last weekend. It was unfortunate that the Dover Express published the wrong date, despite receiving our press release, but so as not to disappoint visitors, we opened on the Sunday as well. We had visitors of different nationalities as well as local people who were curious about our fraternity, and we were happy to answer any questions. Whilst we did not have people flocking to sign up (that wasn't our main aim), we hopefully reassured people that, contrary to popular belief, we are not people of the shadows but ordinary men trying to make the world a better place. To finish, can I just make a comment on religion. We are a non-religious organisation, only requiring a belief in a supreme being. Whether you are religious or an atheist I respect your beliefs, all I ask is that you respect mine.

end link