Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek ,have you any idea how much this kind of service costs to run .It is not something a Town Council could take on .Chris if the operator cannot contact the keyholder than the emergency services are called .I dont think you are clear as to what kind of service the private sector users had .The staff at the careline did not go out and attend to clients when the pendant was pressed .

White Cliffs Careline was a call centre I repeat again the sheltered housing schemes do have an officer to visit them These clients are council tenants .

THe call centre is a point of contact especially for people who live on their own ,

Brian dear I know the road was blocked but in politics when someone throws in that sort of info its called a red herring so as to draw ones attention from the debate in hand

When i did my Instructor training we took it in turn to throw in red herrings ..

end link