Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue states

"Our customers told us they wanted a local provider, no increase in costs, the same level of care and an organisation with the same values as Dover District Council, all of which has been achieved by the move to Shepway. I am very pleased that our work with Shepway responds to all our customers' wishes."

Am I right in assuming that these 'customers' all happily agreed to the services being moved to Shepway. I very much doubt it.

Hello my name is Jack Muggins I'm 99 yrs young and I think its a very good idea for the DDC to move the Careline services to Shepway via Folkestone.

C'mon what do you take us all for!!

At least have the decency to tell the truth that its a reduction in services and a cost cutting exercise.For Gawds sake don't blame the poor old clients and users of the service.

Also Brian quite rightly mentions the staff they must also love being told that they now have to traipse to work in Folkestone by using the bus, own car or rail (when operating and not closed for tunnel widening,heightening.lighting, a time time dig or searching for a long lost ounce of common sense).

"I am very pleased" Sue continues"..that all our work corresponds with customers needs"

Strike a light ...

end link