Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for putting this topic up Howard, it was one of the things I meant to get around to but time beat me. Yes for those who dont know...RogerW wrote a letter to the Dover Express about the political positioning of Priory Forum. Roger was delivering leaflets happily, as the Priory Forum is supposed to be non political, but half way through delivering these leaflets he noticed that at the bottom of the page it said printed by the Labour Party.

Our Keef ( Keith Sansum) is chairman of this Priory Forum but always insists that its non-political. This 'printed by the labour party' line upset Roger enough to push him into writing to the newspaper xpressing disgruntlement at the situation.

But I cannot see what the fuss is about. Knowing Keefs skill on technical matters, buying a cartridge and a printer and running the leaflet off that way, as Roger suggests, would be tooo much for our Keef. So if someone stepped up to the plate and offered to print it for him than I can see why he would jump at it.

Its all about content, if the content of the newsletter is non political then even if the right wing Tory press print it, well it just wouldnt matter. The content is the thing.

end link