Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well I can only say that in our household Santa still firmly exists for our 8 yr old daughter regardless of peer pressure.More importantly the spirit of Santa lives in our hearts as we make a special effort each year to enter into the christmas spirit.She loves wrapping up presents for some of the old folk she meets through the wifes work or at the Catholic Club.She loves writing out her own cards for friends and relatives and choosing small presents for her teachers.We feel sorry for kids that don't believe in Father Christmas...you have a long time being old and miserable and only a few precious years as a child so why not help to make them enjoyable as possible as my parents did for me and my siblings.In closing we never spend more than £100 in total on Natascha's presents as her Christmas list to Santa is made up from cuttings extracted from various brochures Argos Woolies M&S etc and she always points Santa towards the cheapest model.Thats my girl!

end link