Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I simply asked whether cataract surgery was being carried out still at Buckland and this is the reply, I think i'm living in a parallel universe to them.

Dear Howard,

Thank you for contacting us regarding incorrect / out of date information on NHS Choices page.

We will pass this information onto the editor of the page and request that they update / amend as soon as possible.

We’re grateful for the feedback, it is valuable to know what information our users are looking for.

We’re currently going through a major transformation process, and focusing all our resources on improving existing content and re-designing the website, So the way in which we obtain and display this type of information is due to change.

However, in the interim, NHS Choices will continue to work with local organisations to ensure that information held on the website is up to date and relevant.

As you probably know, many organisations in the NHS (pharmacies, dentists, GPs, etc) are individual businesses and are under no contractual obligation to upload information to NHS Choices

Despite this we will always do our best to contact the relevant person to advise of incorrect / out of date information.

As there is no guarantee that the editor will update this we will not be able to provide any further correspondence on this matter but would like to thank you again for taking the time to report this to us.

Thank you

end link