Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The latest from Kelly Turner Fundraising.

"Linda Turner here! The total figure raised is now £216212.00! That's the total of everything raised so far. Thank you to everyone who is fundraising for us. It means a lot.!"................

Also on the same site from Richard Esdale

"Delfont Rooms - Prince of Wales Theatre (London West End)
    CABARET FOR KELLY
    We are producing a Cabaret for Kelly in the heart of London at the Prince of Wales Theatre's very own Delfont Suite following the Musical Book of Mormon. The date is to be confirmed but plans are underway for this to happen. If you would like to be part of the line-up then we are looking for a donation from you to come along and perform. This is to help with running costs and hire for the venue. Contact me asap with your bid to be one of the 10 lucky performers... Email: jiginthebox@hotmail.co.uk or PM me as soon as possible.

The performance will take place at 10.30pm straight after the performance of Book of Mormon and will finish around 1am - We could look at possibly using a mini-bus for cast members otherwise it'll mean family and friends making their own way to watch you perform. This will be a major undertaking and will give you a chance to perform in the heart of London's West End and also help try to raise money & profile for the KELLY TURNER FUND.

Interested? - Then send your bid to me asap!!! I will also be speaking to some London cast members to perhaps join the line-up to perform.

DOING NOTHING IS NOT AN OPTION - #doingitforkelly

Let's make this happen!!!"

end link