Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

From Kelly Turner Fundraising.....

"I thought I would explain to everyone why Kelly's planned treatment in New York is so expensive.
    Kelly can't have her cancer treatment in the US until we've raised all the money. They want it up front. We were told in October last year by Kelly's consultant that she has 2 years to live if she doesn't have the surgery. That's all I know. So we've got to raise it as soon as possible. It'll be one year of course in October this year. I'm just hoping the time given by the consultant is wrong or we can raise all the money as soon as possible to get Kelly the treatment urgently. As soon as we get the full amount they've asked for we'll be off to the US. The email we were sent with the figure on it is still an estimate and it may be during the treatment while we're actually there they might ask for money but I sincerely hope they don't ask for anymore. It's a huge medical bill to have to pay anyway. Doesn't seem right does it to put such a high price on a life. Kelly's consultant said that all the treatment is very expensive. The immunotherapy alone costs hundreds of thousands of pounds - then there's scans, the operation and surgery to pay for, immunotherapy etc.
    I've been praying every day for Kelly and I know others are too."

end link