Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks everyone.

My brother Nick has asked me to put up his own tribute to Keith below, whom he has known as a dear friend since the early 1960s, when Keith, his brother Edwin, our cousin Robert and my eldest brother Chris were all growing up as young friends in Elms Vale:

"If life was fair then the good guys would always be 'looked after' and Keith, as one of my dearest friends, was quite simply the nicest, calmest and loveliest person you could ever wish to share life's experiences with. We've been friends ever since he and his brother and me with mine, first kicked a football together as young boys at Elms Vale recreation ground in the early '60s, which I'm immensely proud and privileged to say established a lifelong friendship. I will always treasure those moments and the great times we had together in our early years, through the school years and later in our working lives together - memories that can never be taken away. Wonderful times, great laughs and a friendship I shall cherish for ever. God bless you Keith and rest in peace my old mate."

Nick Stevens.

RIP Keith, God bless from all the Stevens family x

end link