Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As the elections draw near I'm sure all the candidates will come out of the woodwork, the Tories have all the wards stitched up, so whilst the main opposition will put up , they won't get close to winning in this area.

Noticed the conservatives are first off the blocks attending a community on line meet, but let's see if this continues after May .

The main opposition even without the virus are not strong enough , or known well enough to take on the task , but we will see as the election looms nearer.

As a community association I have always welcomed any cllr to be involved in the community assoc
    Some have taken it up others have declined , that's s choice thing, but as Sue knows if your not involved in the local area it's that much harder to win seats.

So for me there won't be any change in the seats by party .

I'm sure , closer to May they will all come out of the woodwork , it's the long term we look at, and will they make any difference

end link