Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I agree with the above.I objected I even spoke to KCC members .I think the one I spoke to objected.to the proposal..This venture will be an eyesore for ever.So short sighted.Currently local bus services donot go where you need them.Useless talking to our MP.How will it be fast track with so many stops ?Once it gets to the top of Castle Hill it will be held up .Perfectly good bus service which serves Whitfield .
    Whitfield Round about needs sorting .I wonder how often some of our Councillors venture further than the Council Offices.I never see my local Councillors .They do appear some times at a Parish Council Meeting.They are always ok for a photo call.Do they ever speak to the residents?I was at a funeral on Thursday .People always recall I was their Councillor.Even now I receive questions .
    Still we are where we are and we the Council tax payer cough up or threatened with a letter for non payment

end link