Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically. The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously. "Then you should know well enough to have your passport ready."

The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didnt have to show it." "Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The elderly gentleman gave the French Immigration Officer a long hard look. Then he quietly explained; "Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldnt find any Frenchmen to show it to."

A Firefighter is working on the machine outside the station when he notices the little girl from next door, in a little red truck with little ladders hung off the sides, with a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl is wearing a Firefighters helmet. The truck is being pulled by her dog and her cat. The Firefighter walked over to take a closer look. "That’s a nice fire engine" the Firefighter says with admiration. "Thanks" the girl says.

The Firefighter looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied the wagon to her dogs collar and to the cats testicles. "Young Lady", the Firefighter says, "I dont want to tell you how to run your fire station, but if you were to tie that rope around the cats collar too, I think you could go faster".

The little girl replies thoughtfully, "Youre probably right, but then I wouldnt have a siren."

end link