Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dave and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics in Melbourne. One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Dave said "Man I wish we had something to drink". Jim says "Me too, you know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz... you wanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane booze and get completely smashed.

The next morning Dave wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels. In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects at all. Nothing!

Then the phone rings, it's Jim. Jim says "Hey, how did you feel this morning?" Dave Says "I feel great, how about you?" Jim says "I feel great too. You don't have a hangover?" Dave Says "No that jet fuel is great stuff, no hangover - nothing. We ought to do this more often".

"Yeah well there's just one thing... have you far-ted yet?" "No" "Well DON'T because I'm in New Zealand!"

end link