Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard yes I saw that Inside Out programme as was tipped off about it through the pages of that erstwhile organ The Dover Express, the reason being, their editor overthere was featured in the programme...one Simon Finlay.

It was interesting alright but what struck me particularly was that the guy was so lightweight, that it baffles me completely as to why so many people fell for it...politicians, businessmen, even..shock horror, the guys from the Dover Express, sorry lads! But really though, we must be all very desperate here in Dover for a great saviour to come from on high with stacks and wads of cash to deliver us from all evil, amen! But the chances of such a being existing are not very high.

However I admit I am sitting here with the benefit of hindsight which as we all know supplies 20/20 vision in all matters.

A man, they say, is judged by the company he keeps, so did you note therefore the beligerent russian-wrestling nut-crunching female, who was with Airs in his discovered hideaway, trying to ungainly knock seven bells out of the camera crew. I say..That really wouldnt go down well in Cheltenham! Lord no...

For legal reasons we must be careful, but the programme alleged that Airs duped the people in Buologne out of more than 1Million Euros.

end link