Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Indeed Andrew, the Harry Potter books leave me cold, the films (the few that I saw) did not impress either. She can do what she wants with her own money though.

You are also right about the economy. Anthony Bolton believes that we are entering the last stage of the bear market, which thankfully backs up something I have been saying to clients since January, but that does not itself mean an end to economic problems. Remember we are headed into recesssion and can expect a difficult 2009. Economists expect a recovery in 2010 but that is no thanks to Brown who is happy for the wealth generating sector to take the full impact and to sufffer while the public services continue to be featherbedded. In this way he is creating a larger problem, stacking up inflation for the future, deepening the recession and slowing the eventual recovery.

end link