Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No VIC I thank you and Roger

I do think the planning dept needs to take a long hard look at itself and instead of finding reasons why it cant do things find reasons why it can!!!!!!

I won 't mention the mess the planning dept on the Rec ground on old Folk Road Aycliffe with still no resu;lts.

Let me tell you another;

MOTORCROSS which i chaired for some time when it started it obvious needed a track which volunteers built themselves.
    but before they got to this stage they produced a planning application which was down for refusal by the officers, because of noise.
    the nearest house is some distance away.
    no one had objected, just planning officers being planning officers!!!
    This project teaches youth how to take a motorbike apart(and put it back together lol) and to ride safely, with qualified staff plus classroom work.

Its very well recieved.

I arranged a meeting with the planning officers the project and myself and explained the benefits of the project.
    After the meeting the planning officer changed his report to a 3 year review
    (wouldnt except defeat)!!!
    And now about 6/7 years later its getting bigger and better.

But it could have just gone down the usual refusal route, and had i not got involved there may not have been a motorcross today and that would have been wrong.

end link