Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan very true.We do well to remember and time to move on.Every day something deadful.
    occurs.Its time politicians learnt.War. Is not to be glorifed.I have often told people during the Second World War we had an Italian POW live with us .He did not want to go to war no more than countless of British soldiers.I remember when he left us .He joined several other POWs who were going back home to be reunited with their families. I stood there a little girl of seven waving good bye .He was my friend .
    soon after I was reunited with my Uncle who had been a POW.
    These people who pose in front of war memorials make me feel sad.
    Tomorrow I shall wear a poppy and probably sing Jerusalem.I will be at Dover College and reflect on my sadness of being widowed young.My values in life is to make this world a better place.
    So many problems in this world .Wars still go on.We can’t even get Brexit right.We have homeless people and still the need for food banks .
    Time to move on .

end link