Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi Brian..no I think there are more cruise liners this year. I thinkso anyway. Hard to be razor sharp accurate. Over the past few weeks we have been packed out with the most magificent ships. Just yesterday we had a totally fantastic example in the shape of the MSC Orchestra. Thats the one for me if I ever get round to having a cruise.. I'll try and fetch up a picture of it in a few minutes.

Another striking one today, not quite as big as yesterday, but nevertheless very impressive looking..the Celebrity Century.

But back to the MSC Orchestra..these ships really put Dover on the map. As for the town though ..have we been able to capitalise on all the visitors!? Somebody needs to start up an action group to nobble all the coaches that wait for every ship and whisk the passengers away from us here. ( just kidding! )

Arriving in the early morning light just outside my rear window. Its hard living here but somebody has to do it!!

end link