Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well it was a very good night up there at The Raj Mahal last night. Excellent turnout of forumites and indeed councillors, mayors, ex mayors, and so on, all sitting down to a fine Indian meal at modest cost. I had never been in the restaurant before so it was great to go there. It was of course Big Dave's 64th birthday but dont tell anyone ..but note that he is even older than me...although Im catching up fast. The food was great and the wine was flowing...Big Dave himself paid for all the wine so we all had quite a few jars. It must have been a hell of a bill as there were quite a few people there..a throng in fact. Surprisingly I didnt have a hangover this morning so I must have reined myself in somewhat..this reining in must have happened subconsciously as a mark of respect for David's wallett.

We took some pictures so will show these in a day or so. This was probably Januarys best social occasion...such a bleak oul january, so it was good to have an evening of high cheer.

end link