Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's not a case of "wanting" things to stay as they are Howard. It's also a bit of an exaggeration to say Priory sinks further into the third world because of parked cars.

The play area is not a politicos game, I've been trying to find a suitable site for years.

I have had many "summits" with a number of departments at DDC and have sent hundreds of photos to those departments (as you know I've often sent you copies of the emails and photos) regarding waste etc.

The officers will tell Peter that there is a protocol to follow and they are doing just that.

A nice positive post there Judith; Jean and I moved to Dover at the end of 1994, when the A20 and Tunnel workings had just finished, so no trucks, but it was a good road, with, as you say, many Guest Houses/B & Bs. It was much much cleaner, no rubbish or waste problems back then.

To us (and other B & B businesses), the turning point was the late 1990s when the immigration policy changed and Dover (and I believe parts of the rest of the country) became flooded with (mostly) illegal immigrants.

Roger

end link