Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Icelandic Banks and DDC - I did see the statement on the DDC website, it did not give the details that the article in the Dover Express went into. Knowing the way the DDC operates it's investments I doubt there will be anything found that was negligent.
    Icelandic Banks and KCC - this is where I think there may be problems, it's all very well saying services will not be affected but the possible loss of pension money is a worry. There was also the suggestion that KCC's advisors told Thanet to pull their money, if this is the case I'm sure they would have given KCC the same advice. The jury is still out on the KCC I think.
    It is a great shame that David Cameron has now chosen to renew hostilities on the financial front. The pundits I have seen on TV today are saying that Gordon Brown appears to be vindicated in his stance that it is a global crisis triggered elsewhere, and they are asking if the Tories would have done any different. There are also saying that Cameron is not offering a clear alternative. It would seem that he has an eye on the polls rather than on the well being of the UK economy.

end link