Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If I may:

Firstly birth rates are falling for the British whilst others are rising making us a lost course in the future. I thank every british single mother and mother who gives birth in UK.

Good cheap housing for the younger generation would help with increasing birth rates in UK, we are housing more outsiders than our bloody own who are having children day in day out whilst the british scrap by AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT!. Mothers today have their daughters, children and their partners living in their homes or renting from greedy filthy Landlords drying up all their money-whilst we use our social housing to house-OUTSIDERS - sorry to say it but is true.

Houses are needed, our youngsters are renting from overpriced landlords for filth accommodation happening in Dover and again nearly all those cannot afford to have a family because paying too high price rent with everything else. We are going back in time not forwards before the war people were renting filth accommodations basically it was slums everywhere really mainly. Social Housing after war and re-building put end to that people had decent homes. Than bloody Thatcher started the selling and that was the end of the good life in this country.

Why do DDC think young couples or woman or a men don't need accommodation? Everyone needs a bloody home more so the homeless of Dover, Londoners mean nothing to me Dover People do because this is our town and should be about Dover People no-one else.

Not all can afford the high priced housing and the dwindling amount of houses means higher prices-Dover being one of them. Wales gives a better offer of housing and did my eyes nearly drop out to prices I may move there for a better land and better price.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE ALL THE MONEY GOES IN DOVER BECAUSE A LOT GOES IN AND A LOT NOT NOT DONE.

I have not seen anyone with any brains in Dover to make a difference that will last - were running on a load of steam and not long before there is a big crash to it all. The whole thing in Market wont work its simple and sorry to say ive been here all my life and I can see what is coming. Very people who do not live in Dover are bringing Dover down to its knee's.

end link