Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barry you are so right there, this topic was dealing with children not politics! Why does everything have to come down to a political argument. There is a political debate section on this website so why not use it.
    I have no political leanings at all, although I do use my vote when there is an election - to vote for whoever I think will do the right thing, not because they wear a certain colour.
    Getting back to the subject of this topic, most schools are back today, how nice it was to see those lovely clean little faces catching up with their holiday stories. I really missed the children I take to school and I have to say that they are all well behaved today - so far lol We should treasure our children and teach them good and bad so that they have a good basis to take them into adulthood. Todays children will be running the country in 20 or so years time - let's prepare them for it by teaching them well now and letting them know what is acceptable and what isn't.

end link