Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I might have this wrong and correct me if I am wrong but this is all about shortening a rail trip by 30minutes, is it not?

Any project that will bring employment and prosperity to this country should be given much consideration. But the end product and necessity must be just as important.

How many commuters would benefit, bearing in mind they are the same commuters on a daily basis and what would they gain by getting to work 30 minutes early?
    The only benefit for them, as far as I can see, is, they will get to work early or if their employment times change, they will get an extra, daily hour, with their family.

How would it affect ordinary travellers? 30 minutes to spend more time and money in shops, 30 extra minutes visiting family?

I fail to see how £32Billion is justified on shortening a train ride by 30 minutes.

end link