Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

'Whoops! I almost missed your comments about pubs closing down! I blame the night club phenomenon where you can drink yourself stupid to the early hours and then behave violently to others and p*** in neighbours gardens on the way home. What’s that all about?'

Ill take the above from your story Bob which I read with a pot of tea and some cakes. Maybe you were not young Bob many many many many a night has people going back ages since drink was made had a good time. Everything pleasure and fun carrys a risk Bob ..I mean every pleasure Shall we all not have any pleasure or fun of fear of rolling around somewhere we shoudnt be or pop someone on the nose who looked like they were three instead of one with beer gazed eyes. If you can point me this 'night club phenomenon where you can drink yourself stupid' Ill let all the youngsters know where to go and Ill take myself there also just for pleasure. If you never rolled around in someone garden laughing you have not lived billy boy.

end link