Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Only Rose tinted glassed are sitting right on the end of your nose Bobby boy, I know exactly whats coming for us all in future and most of us will be bloody lucky if we have a roof over our heads!. Maybe your too young or something if you do not think for once that history, pressure of system or our domestic living did not help to change the housing market. I do my homework Billy before I say ‘jack’.

One thing you say I will comment on ‘To buy a house in the distant past meant that to obtain a mortgage you had to have saved a certain amount with a building society for them to even consider you for a loan’ Know need to tell me something I dont know already I know it I was there, houses for £2,000 or less we were saving pennies go back in time even less and yes I know about wages but I was speaking about 60s'70's where we all grew fat on life billy AND HAD A GREAT TIME!

Go and ask the youngsters these days if they can save go on do a survey Billy. Most run cars for their work or leisure or pure just keeping up with the boy and girl next door hence all the kids with financed new cars in debt; all have costs of mobile phones ‘to keep up with their piers’ so theres another chunk out wages and living on a low wage. Maybe my glasses are too clear billy boy. Answer me this why is the Pubs closing down? Where are all these youngsters out in pubs with all their money enjoying themselves? PLEASE DO TELL ME BILL? could it be they are at working out their wage to what they can do and what they can buy and what they can save PLEASE PLEASE. Our Children are suffering at whatever level that suffering is they suffer because of our greed and the bloody goverment greed and down right useless on running our country- and Ill add the opening of our gates to who ever wants to come here and have a GREAT TIME at our expense and take our housing and money THERE I HAVE SAID IT!.

I saw not much of struggle back in history I am speaking of ' War is over life will get better' and it did- in fact DOVER was one of the most active towns around you could jump from one job to another in day, now DOVER dying due to circumstances out of our control with so called medics trying to revive it.

end link